Structured Cabling | Wireless Office | Public Wi-Fi | Broadband | 4G
Structured cabling is the backbone of your entire network and having fast and reliable data connectivity is vital to a business in today’s fast moving, cloud based marketplace.
Poor cabling or bad connectivity causes system problems which, apart from causing incredible frustration for the users, can lead to lost time, reduced productivity and file transfer failures or, in extreme cases, lost data.
So, whether you are moving a few office desks around or having a whole new IT or telephone solution installed, it’s important to have the right infrastructure that’s designed to support your system’s requirements (yes, each one is different) and to have it installed properly.
We can also replace, upgrade or add to your analogue (PSTN) or digital (ISDN) or VoIP (SIP) telephone cabling to re-locate or add handsets wherever you want them.
We love cabling, have done for many years, and our clients love it when their bottlenecks disappear, their speeds increase and everything they do happens quicker.
When we design your new data or telephone network, or upgrade your existing one, we analyse your current needs and consider your future requirements to maximise performance, ensure scalability and minimise your TCO.
From start to finish, our experienced team will work the project with you, offering advice and guidance on every aspect, including the right choices of network equipment and where to put it
When we install and build it, we’re happy to liaise with any relevant parties and keep you informed of the project’s progress all the way, in plain English.
A wireless network uses radio waves to provide the connectivity for your devices to access your business network and beyond, as opposed to structured cables. The ideal alternative to cabling if your offices are perfectly decorated or in a listed building, or if you intend to re-locate and want to take your investment with you.
Our Managed solutions offer;
- Convenience: Access your network resources from any location within your wireless network’s coverage area or from any Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Mobility: You’re no longer tied to your desk, as you were with a wired connection. You and your employees can go online in conference room meetings, for example.
- Productivity: Wireless access to the Internet and to your company’s key applications and resources helps your staff get the job done and encourages collaboration.
- Easy setup: You don’t have to string cables, so installation can be quick and cost-effective.
- Expandable: You can easily expand wireless networks with existing equipment, while a wired network might require additional wiring.
- Security: Advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.
- Cost: Because wireless networks eliminate or reduce wiring costs, they can cost less to operate than wired networks.
Our design and build process follows the same process as our cabling installation, taking into account AP location, over-sharing and network security to ensure secure and reliable delivery.
In a larger environment where more than one Access Point (AP) is required, we can implement solutions which use a handover technology that allows a seamless service during phone and video calls as users pass between them, so they do not drop their call.
We provide solutions such as the innovative SoWiFi that enable our clients to offer safe, free Wi-Fi to their customers using social media logins, so that they can subsequently tailor marketing campaigns to known demographics. Your Facebook customers can “like” your page and generate interest and multiply your word-of-mouth advertising.
The “free” Wi-Fi quickly becomes a vehicle for generating profit in many different ways.
Many of our clients were unaware of their legal responsibilities when offering free Wi-Fi to the public. We are happy to provide the help and guidance required to navigate the legalise and ensure that you do not fall foul of laws that can result in huge fines and / or custodial sentences.
Chat to us if you’d like to know more.
As more and more business is conducted online and services are moved into the Cloud, it’s vital that your business has a good broadband service to meet the growing demands of your business. We can help you with that, starting with a plan that will probably save you money.
We offer combined digital and telephony packages to reduce your costs and improve service and efficiency by connecting them to each other… why have the hassle of dealing with separate companies when you can save time and money by having them all supplied and maintained by one provider…
Basic, standard broadband that can provide your business with access to the internet at a value price using your existing telephone copper wire connection.
FTTC (Fibre To The Cabinet)
Fibre from the exchange to the green cabinet and then copper to you offers speeds that can exceed several times that of even the best standard broadband. More users can share it, big downloads are quicker and video conferencing is a more pleasurable experience.
- Speed FTTC offers speeds of up to 76Mbps download and 20Mbps dependent on your location and shared usage.
- Cost FTTC offers many of the features of a dedicated leased line at a fraction of the cost, providing improved performance for applications such as Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Video Conferencing, File Transferring (FTP), Voice over IP (VOIP), cloud computing and so on.
- Added Value on-going savings from utilising the available bandwidth for data and voice applications including VoIP and SIP for cheap or free phone calls.
EFM (Ethernet First Mile)
If your business needs consistent bandwidth but you can’t justify the cost of a leased line, or maybe you don’t have the time to wait for dedicated lines to be installed then EFM might be the right choice for you.
With synchronous speeds of up to 16Mbps up and down, EFM uses your existing telephone copper wire to connect directly to a provider’s Point of Presence as a direct Ethernet connection. If it’s available at your exchange it takes much less time to set up and is much cheaper than a leased line but you still get the benefits of a dedicated broadband package without the usage slowdowns
- Cost EFM services can be considerably cheaper than Leased Lines
- Installation EFM connections can be installed much faster than Leased Lines
- Speed EFM provides symmetrical data bandwidths of up to 16Mb up and down.
- Flexibility EFM can be used for a variety of applications such as Voice over IP (VOIP), File transfers (FTP), Streaming video, Cloud Computing, and Online Backups.
- Support EFM is backed up by SLAs and 24/7 support.
FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) and Leased Lines
If your business relies heavily on constant high speed access and you want to avoid the headaches caused by other users sharing your line, then our offer of a fully managed solution from planning and installation to on-going support might be the best choice for you.
Having a leased line means never having to deal with network slowdowns due to other users because there are no other users. You enjoy all the benefits of a permanently connected, uncontested service delivered straight to your premises. Your speeds will never fluctuate and bandwidth speeds can be tailored to meet the demands of your business as it expands
- Reliability our eased line solutions are backed up by 99.99% uptime service level agreements (SLAs)
- Speed leased lines offer a much faster alternative to FTTC or EFM with symmetrical data bandwidths of up to 1GB up and down
- Contention leased lines are not contended (shared) offering a one to one connection unlike ADSL or FTTC
- Flexibility leased Lines can be used for any application that uses the Internet, including Voice over IP (VOIP), File transfers (FTP), Streaming video, Cloud Computing, and Online Backups
- Support leased Lines are a fully managed service including router and 24/7 monitoring.
- Unlimited Data Usage ideal for data intensive applications such as streaming and web hosting
We provide them all, at the fastest speeds available to your location, at the best prices possible… and with everything we provide on One-Bill your accountants will love it as well.
Our 4G services aren’t just for mobiles, they can act as a backup to broadband solutions in case they fail, also providing voice and data solutions in areas where broadband isn’t available.
We provide the complete solution and manage it for you, giving you complete peace of mind