eMG80’s advanced VoIP technology supports low cost SIP trunking, providing crystal clear sound quality, on and off-premise mobility, remote connectivity, and multi-site networking with minimal cost to overcome geographical boundaries this also makes it an ideal solution for vertical markets such as:
multiple mobility solutions are embedded into the eMG80. These also improve business productivity and decrease communication expenses, including:
- iPECS DECT and Wi-Fi phones provide feature rich and reliable communications for internal mobile workers.
- iPECS UCS mobile client delivers the power of a desk phones to smartphones or tablet PCs for external mobile workers.
the eMG80 can support up to 100 users as well as linking multiple business sites and/or multiple remote workers. This makes it a good choice for flexible and cost-effective multi-site deployment on a local/branch system basis, it also provides secure and seamless communication features. A good example of that is if a connection between the head office system and the branch system fails, the branch system will work as the call server responsible for the branch devices, ensuring that calls are not lost at either location. It’s modular design;
- allows us to tailor each solution to our client’s specific needs thereby saving our client’s money by not having to supply a “one size fits all” system
- means it’s scalable it can grow as our client grows
- means it’s flexible it can be adapted to meet our client’s changing / evolving needs
- offers cost effective expansion because our clients don’t need to change all their hardware resources to expand their system, just add the bits they need
with a low TCO, a high ROI, and simple on-screen analysis of all your communications activity and costs, the eMG80 will also make your accountant smile. Not always an easy thing to do!
Why not invite us round for coffee and see the differences that the eMG80 could make to your business processes… there’s a good chance we can reduce your costs at the same time.
You can download the brochure here and the datasheet here